In the XIX-XX century, the French scientist Emile Coue put forward a theory about affirmation. He said that if a person repeats the same line every day, it will determine his attitude to his personality. Therefore, in the future, these words become the truth for a person.
The scientist explains that every thought that enters our brain tends to become realistic and true. It wants to be expressed in actions. This is how our minds and consciousnesses are programmed. Therefore, if an individual wants to achieve something very much, it is realized over time.
“Every day I get better and better in every way.”
This phrase was taken as the basis for changing it for yourself and your personal needs. For example, both to achieve wealth, and to recover from a certain disease that has been bothering for many years.
Emil Coue-the Creator of the very concept of affirmation, who explained what it is and how it works. But the main popularizer of affirmation is considered to be Louise hay. She was the head of the “New consciousness” Department, being an American psychotherapist. She is also famous for having written 18 books on this subject
How it works
In the modern world, a very large flow of information comes from various sources: the Internet, acquaintances, billboards, books, work, educational institutions. Therefore, in order for the brain not to be loaded with unnecessary data, it passes everything through the filter. In this way, something is assimilated, something passes by.
To better understand this, let’s do a little experiment. Look around the room and try to remember all the blue objects that are in it. Did you? Now close your eyes and name all the red objects.
Most likely, you will be able to name a small number. Because your brain was given completely different search parameters and did not pay attention to objects of a different color. This example clearly shows how we search for and find exactly what fits our given task.
How to use it?
You can either say it to yourself or say it out loud. You can also create an audio recording (like auto-training) and listen to it via headphones or speakers. You need to do this every day for up to 10-15 minutes, dividing the time by a few minutes a day.
Remember that you should not expect great results the next day. It will take some time (at least 21 days) for positive attitudes to replace your negative thinking and stereotypes. But you will immediately notice the moment when a ray of light appears in your head, and the world becomes more joyful.
“Affirmations repeated every day are positive statements that will help you achieve the benefits you feel you need.”
How to create affirmations correctly
For affirmations to work, you need to create them using simple rules:
- You only need to create a statement that only concerns you. Not relatives, not neighbors, not the whole world. Just you.
- Think about what you would like. To acquire some quality or good. The more accurate the query, the better.
- Don’t use negatives in your sentences. For example, instead of “I don’t want to get the flu anymore”, use: “I’m healthy. I am full of vitality.»
- As you have already noticed, the statement should be in the present tense, not in the future. As you write a phrase on paper, feel as if it has already happened to you.
- Add emotionally charged words to strengthen your affirmations. Our brain likes such formulations and accepts them more readily and intimately. For example: “I am very happy…”
- Do not use “want”, “need”. Because it will only fixate you on your need, it is not a way out of the situation.
- The statement should be short, simple, and upbeat! You don’t need to write a whole sheet of text, because you have to repeat it every day.
- You need to write a phrase that you are ready to believe. If you’re suspicious: “I am happy”, it is better to use for the time being: “I am open to the world and new sensations”.
Positive affirmation quotes for health
- I’m healthy.
- Happiness surrounds me.
- My mental health is normal. I am joyful, positive, and optimistic.
- Every cell in my body now vibrates with energy and health.
- I’m stress-free.
- Every day I feel healthier and healthier.
- I eat healthy and I feel great.
- Every day my vision is better than yesterday.
- I like to exercise every day.
- I am grateful for my healthy body.
- Perfect health is my divine right, and I declare it now.
- Every cell in my body radiates energy and health.
- My immune system is very strong.
Positive affirmations for self-esteem
- I love myself just the way I am.
- I am prepared for and welcome new challenges.
- I am worthy of the respect of others.
- I am a valuable and important person
- I trust in my abilities.
- I deserve all that is good.
- I am lovable.
- I am capable.
- I am strong and act with confidence.
- I am letting go of doubt and fear.
- I am a special and unique person.
- I am courageous.
- I have many good qualities.
- I breathe in confidence and exhale fear.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am in full control of my life.
- I am optimistic and excited about my life.
- I trust in my ability to succeed.
- I am becoming healthier each day.
- I am doing the best I can.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am talented, and I value my worth.
The most powerful money affirmations
- I am worthy of a wealthy life.
- Money comes to me in miraculous ways.
- I am deserving of abundance in my life.
- I am open to receive wealth in many ways.
- I love my positive, happy, abundant life.
- The more I give, the more I receive. The more I receive, the more I give.
- Life is abundant and I am safe.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- My actions create constant wealth, prosperity, and abundance.
- I am aligned with the energy of wealth and abundance.
- I am a magnet for money.
- Large amounts of money are coming to me in ever-increasing amounts.